PALAZZO ACCARIGI OF 14th CENTURY: a 40mq flat inside a monumental building in Piazza del Campo (Siena) in the heart of an UNESCO site.
It is the only flat in Siena situated over the “mossa” place where the Palio starts. Ideal for a romantic honeymoon, for watching the Palio and sleeping in the priceless luxury of 14th century.
The flat is composed by:
– A living room with an open space kitchen given onto Piazza del Campo and Torre del Mangia.
– A bathroom made of travertine and botticino, shower with crystal doors and original paintings on the ceiling.
– A bedroom with an ancient semi-tester bed (160×200) given onto Piazza del Campo
– daily cleaning (Sundays excluded)
– daily luxury towels change
– weekly sheets change
– courtesy set (Made in Italy)
– Water, sugar, salt, toilet paper, soap
Extra services: (not included in the flat price)
– private visit with a professional guide in “Torre delle Sette Seghinelle” that takes part of the same palace followed by a tour in the city centre.
– wine taste with a sommelier
A bit of history:
The palace is an integral part of the 13th century stone tower “Torre delle Sette Seghinelle” with a breathtaking view over Piazza del Campo.
Till 1305, the tower belonged to Sir Musciatto de Franzesi, banker and personal advisor of King Filippo il Bello, Pope Bonifacio the 8th and Carlo the 2nd of Naples.
Palazzo Accarigi belonged to Accarigi family, a powerful noble family of Siena that took part to De Grandi of Siena, to the Government of Nine, to Guelfi faction and to the Patriziato of Siena from 1753.
Important to know:Being a building bounded by “Belle Arti” Department and because of its inestimable value smokers, children and dogs are not accepted.
Minimum 3 nights. 2 nights on request. For weekends: minimum 3 night
1 May-June-September/ 5-8 December, 20-27 December (indivisible period), 31-6 January (indivisible period)
– 1 nightEuro 400
– 1 weekEuro 2500
– 1 monthon request
1-30 April-1 July-31 August- October 31
– 1 nightEuro 350
– 1 weekEuro 2000
– 1 monthon request
1 November-December-January-February-March 31
-1 nightEuro 300
-1 weekEuro 1700
-1 monthon request